This episode is so GOOD! This week I’m sitting down with one of our amazing clients, Dr. Odile McKenzie to share her experience owning her CEO status, figuring out how to work less and what mindset shifts it took to get where she is today (working less than 5 hours a week and delegating with intention). This episode will leave you saying, “I want to be like Odile!!” She’s so inspiring!
If you’re in a place of feeling overwhelmed in your practice, feeling like there is no way I can get my practice to run without me. This episode is for you.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The CEO mindset that will set free and help you step into the world of possibility.
- Why it’s critical to have a solid team that supports the practice’s mission and vision.
- What it costs you when you lose track and stay too busy being in the weeds of your practice.
- The freedom in giving away power and how to use your power for good.
- How to make strategic and intentional decisions with your team that will positively affect your practice’s impact and financial future.
Where to find Odile:
Featured On The Show:
Want to join me for my brand new free training The Million Dollar Practice? It’s happening in September. Get a first hand behind the scenes look at what it takes to grow and scale your practice to 7-figures and how to set yourself up to hit your revenue goals. Sign Up Today!
Follow me on Instagram to be empowered to own your CEO status. Get answers to your questions about what it takes to scale your practice for growth, sustainability and profit.
Be part of Private Practice CEO™ – the school for Private Practice Owners. Do you know there are changes that need to be made but aren’t sure what, how or even why? Then this program is for you. In this 6 month school, you get live group and 1:1 coaching sessions, tools and resources to support you and your practice, guest expert training, a luxurious, intimate and rejuvenating 2.5 day retreat and so much more. Apply to join this cohort and get some amazing bonuses! Click here to learn more: https://www.savvyclover.com/private-practice-ceo
Enjoying the show?
Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Amazon Music.
Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts or on Spotify.